Wow. Wow. Wow. Some information just makes you want to stand up, cheer, and dance a little. While Shakira (and her song lyrics) might tell us ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ we are happy to up the ante and report that, in the exhibitions industry, Numbers Don’t Lie.
Providing credit where credit is due, the following stats and information are compliments of Exhibitions Mean Business. You can see and read more in the Exhibitions Mean Business campaign website that is listed below.
To say these numbers are compelling is an understatement. So as you sip your first cup of coffee this morning or mull these over as you raise a glass with your evening beverage of choice, we say SALUDE. Cheers to you and #ExhibitionsDay.
Without question, exhibitions drive U.S. economic growth and competitiveness. To all who work tirelessly to design, deliver, execute, and help clients and friends celebrate their brands and their businesses, well done. Exhibitions do mean business.
There is power in information and solid facts. Ours is a business of relationships. And engagement. And for businesses to thrive, exhibitions and tradeshows offer the true marketplace.
What is Exhibitions Day? Great question.
- Exhibitions Day is aimed at promoting the value of the exhibitions and events industry by engaging key audience segments in a more direct forum on Capitol Hill.
- $97B as in billion. Exhibitions contributed $97B to the U.S. GDP.
- 50. All 50 states have exhibitions. And that doesn’t count international exhibitions, which is also a staggering number to consider.
- There are 2,000 B2C events annually. And almost five times that number of B2B events – pulling over 9,400 B2B events annually. All told, that’s 11,400 events.
- Attending those B2B and B2C events are 81.3 million people annually. Lots of heads to count. Lots of eyes to engage. Endless opportunity.
Cheers to you, Event Marketers, Event Managers, Events Coordinators, CTSM pros, Tradeshow Managers, and Exhibition Pros. Together with your colleagues, clients, and friends in the exhibitions and events industry, know that you are shaping the future of a worldwide audience. Music to our ears.
With over 30 years of proven success across this landscape, Team 2020 Exhibits can help. Check us out. And to learn more about #ExhibtionsDay, see www.exhibitionsmeanbusiness.org/exhibitions-day-2019PREVIOUS POST NEXT POST