Nationwide event and exhibit house is currently seeking a warehouse tech. Successful candidate will be responsible for the following.
- Ensuring Accuracy of Shipments
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving protocols
- Supervising the loading and unloading of shipments as necessary
- Providing Data Compiling for client inventory records
- Must be computer literate
- Ensuring quality service to our customers by meeting customer shipping requirements within the established time frames, and by communicating to internal contacts any warehouse issues that may impact customers.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication avenues with all departments. - Performing various warehouse duties, including but not limited to shipping, receiving, lifting of heavy product and picking orders to meet deadlines and to ensure maximum efficiency of operations.
- Completing special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work under pressure and perform multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities in and efficient manner.
- Forklift Experience – Certification is a plus
- Safety must be a TOP priority
- Limited travel for exhibit installation and dismantle labor required
- Must be able to work without constant supervision
- Must be able to setup and tear down basic displays