Technical Detailer | Signage Division Houston, TX
The primary function of the detailer is to provide technical drafting and construction expertise for the production of our custom projects. The technical detailer performs a variety of drafting activities including creating construction drawings, and preparing assembly/installation drawings. Detailer will produce material specifications and drawings for CNC production, as well as programming files to be cut on CNC/waterjet. The candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and proven abilities producing quality detailed drawings. The Detailer will work closely with all phases of production to collaborate on best practices for delivery of successful projects.
- Produce production-ready construction drawings and installation drawings using AutoCAD 3D
- Review client blueprints, plans, specifications and other customer documentation
- Create CNC ready toolpaths for producing custom components.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D aspects of AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software
- Able to generate detailed construction drawings from sketches and specifications
- Knowledgeable of standard drafting practices and procedures
- Able to efficiently schedule and manage time