Graphic Artist/Designer Houston, TX
The position of graphic designer requires a passion for creating and producing dynamic visual solutions for tradeshow, event and environmental graphics. This position requires a knowledge of branding application and an excellent sense of visual design as well as technical production skills. Detail oriented a must as well as working within a diverse multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Develop creative graphic and branding solutions for tradeshow, events and environments
- Collaborate with clients and internal team members assessing design direction required.
- Prepare print-ready digital files for output.
- Preflight client supplied files and assist in file building direction. Perform file intervention when necessary,
communicating this to appropriate internal team members and customer.
- Coordinate with internal teams to get accurate sizing and measurements.
- Proofing and editing of final images and content.
- Proficiency in Mac preferred, PC a plus and excellent software skills in Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop,
Indesign) and file transfer protocols.
- Familiarity with preparing files for multiple large format printing devises and file requirements – including inkjet plotters, direct to substrate, fabric and finishing equipment.
- Excellent communication, visualization, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and various stages of production simultaneously.
- Good color sensitivity and troubleshooting skills to ensure highest quality printed product is achieved.
- Work efficiently within allocated design times or communicating additional work required and documenting all
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy team environment.