Detailer | Exhibits & Environments All Locations
Candidates must possess building knowledge and attention to detail as foremost requirements for this position to create fabrication / engineering drawings for production of trade show exhibits, custom interiors and permanent installations. In this team environment, detailers are responsible for creating working drawings / specifications and electrical layouts from 3D designers’ conceptual renderings. Knowledge of 3D Studio Max a plus.
- Proficient in Auto CAD or similar program - 3-5+ years
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong accuracy, detail and organizational skills
- Collaborate and communicate clearly in a multidisciplinary design / build team
- Construction knowledge of tradeshow systems and custom cabinetry
2020 Exhibits offers a competitive compensation package to include: competitive pay commensurate with experience, 401(k), Insurance, paid vacation etc.